Friday 15 February 2019

L.P ( Princeps Tesarius ) Introduction.

Brothers and sisters old and new, it is a pleasure to be a part of something near and dear to my heart. First an introduction: my name is Lyden P., and you'll see me post as Princeps Tesarius on the blog. I have been active within the Titan community as a whole since 2016 when I purchased my first engine. I am extremely honoured to have been asked to join the admin team, and wish to thank them for considering me. I will do my utmost to help the TOC.


Warlord Titan "PHLEGETHON"
I genuinely love Titans and seeing new and established members share their love and passion for the GOD-ENGINES! It makes the TOC community a great place to be. Speaking of Titans, I am the proud owner of my Legio Fureans maniple comprising of the following engines:


Warlord#408 "PHLEGETHON"
Warbringer#205 "KHARON-HADES"
Reaver#1906 "CAVALCANTE"
Reaver#1970 "ANTENOR"
Reaver#2509 "RUBICANTE"
Warhound#4744 "CERBERUS"
Warhound#4630 "EPICURSUS"
Warhound#4776 "OVID"
Warhound#5362 "MALACODA"



A Warlord and a Reaver "hunting".



The Warhound "OVID"

My Legio has done me proud so far, serving in two Walks and claiming many engine kills! I plan to make allied Knights in the future but I currently have no Knight Banners. This has been a true passion project. I've worked hard over the last few years and now I can enjoy fielding them at our Walks. It feels epic.




Reaver Titan "CAVALCANTE"

A little about myself before I close out, I am 28 years old and hail from the northwest UK (Cumbria). I have been in the hobby since I was 8 years old and have never looked back. I love being able to share what knowledge and skills I have learned in my years behind a brush. I like to think I am approachable and always willing to help in whatever way I can. With this I would like to thank the admin team again and to thank each and every one of our members for having me. I hope to serve you and the TOC well.


*WARHORNS SOUND*

15 comments:

  1. Ah brilliant mate, really great news to have you on the staff at TOC, a very fitting recipient as your Titan Maniple is awesome and grows fast, and you are a gent and a scholar to play against at the Walks so far. I will enjoy shouting “Engine Kill!” Over the burnt out husks of your Traitor God Machines ;)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. What kind words to hear from such a gent! It's a shame your a loyalist and must burn forever! I to enjoy the sweet sound of an engine kill ;) walk 2019 will be eventful brother

      Delete
  2. Grats matey! Looking forward to you wrecking my engines in June! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Brilliant to have you onboard. Looking forward to the Walk.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's an honour and a pleasure mate I shall do my best! I can't wait for the walk

      Delete
  4. Damn that's a ton of titans. Glad to see a princeps of your caliber helping out.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thank you mate really appreciate that! I will do my best :)

      Delete
  5. Great looking as always Mate! and 2016, really?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know! My exact thoughts. I feel all inadequate now :)

      Delete
    2. Yes brother 2016 was the start of my collection, may of that year.

      Delete