Monday 25 May 2020

A Tale of TOC Princeps - Week 8

Hello Titan Princeps and Fabricators All, welcome back to the ongoing series of posts detailing some of the TOC Members exploits during 'lockdown' and the progress with some of the Titan related hobby goodness... 
Princeps Simon W - Small update this week. Crew finished and I began highlighting the gold trim. Also managed to paint 6 AT Warhounds for Legio Solaria (a small update and he finished SIX Titans! - TOC)


Princeps John H - I’m going to have to bow out of this wonderful tale due to changing circumstances. It’s nothing serious, I’m just unable to paint until I get my shed back. So I have managed to get a small amount done. Not totally finished the Daemon knee pad but it’s coming along, slowly. Need to do the teeth and eyes. To be honest if I sat down and had a good day I could get it done. But... that never happens. Once I get up and running again I’ll finish the Reaver!


Princeps Majoris Siph - And as Princeps John H has to bow out until his shed returns(?), I return with some hobby time after my operations in the "big smoke" and have progressed with the internal elements of the Reaver torso before sealing it all up so I can progress with spraying the exterior.


Princeps Majoris Halfpenny - All complete bar the Head and the Carapace... short and sweet. (Another great addition to the Legio Crucius from TOCs own Princeps Majoris Halfpenny, his sixth Titan! - TOC)


Another great round up of Titan goodness, I will aim to wrap up this canter through 'lockdown' hobby times in the next few weeks, as the UK starts to emerge from the darkness back into some semblance of the new normal. Don't worry, many many more Princeps have been working on Titans making the most of the unexpected free time some have had - tackling those 'miniature' projects they had been putting off - judging by the amount of registrations and updates we have received! May we wish you good health and stay safe and as always - may your reactors burn hot and your aim remain true!

Cheers, Princeps Majoris Siph, TOC UK/EUR Admin

No comments:

Post a Comment