Sunday 12 July 2020

Update - Warlord Titan No.578 - Aquila Victrix, Legio Astorum - 12-Jul-20

Princeps Christian had been using his time in 'Lockdown' to good titan related effect and progressed with Aquila Victrix "Using the lockdown and the great weather to do the Omnissiah's work, I am happy to report good progress with Aquila Victrix and her Crew. I have finished most of the blue and yellow of the Armour Plates, as well as both Command Decks. Hoping to start on the metal work soon. Considering the size of this model, I have decided to work on the superstructure out on my balcony. As soon as I am done with the metallics, I will start with the gold trims. I plan to use Vallejos' Liquid Gold "Rich Gold" as a base and then do a oil wash, like Drake did on his Titans."

Update Photos










2 comments:

  1. Loving how this is going. Keep up the good work.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looking lovely so far - those command decks are gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete