We at Titan Owners Club are very excited for this game now on the 29th and 30th June 2019.
Titan Owners Club Walk 2019 - UK Event Pack.
This event will use Adeptus Titanicus (AT) rule set scaled up to 28mm scale:
- Data terminals and weapon cards will be prepared for every Engine and Knight Banner for the event. These will be personalised to each Titan (referencing name and class, as well as the correct measurements for the 28mm weapon ranges and movements etc).
- Rules for Warbringer Nemesis will be created in house unless the Specialist Games team releases an AT Data terminal for the Warbringer Nemesis closer to the time of the event, this is the card that will be used.
- Additional rules for multiple maniples will be added shortly per side will be added / decided upon after the Titandeath supplement comes out in 2019.
- Each side will have equal point values based on the points values set out in Adeptus Titanicus. If one side has less points than the other, then additional stratagems etc. may be granted to the underdog as per the AT rulebook.
- Battle Maniples: Each Battle Maniple will comprise 6 Engines/Banners. They may be comprised of one Princeps with a total of 6 Engines/Banners, or made up from Princeps with a single Titan each. Battle Maniples will be determined at the beginning of each day. One Princeps in each Battle Maniple must be declared the Princeps Senioris (the head Princeps in the Battle Maniple).
- Each Battle Maniple will be provided with an A2 Corkboard, on which will be the Data terminals for all Engines/Banners in the Battle Maniple and on the reverse a copy of the blue reference guides for ease of use.
- Respawn: When a Titan is removed from play it goes into reserves and can re-enter from its side's board edge at the beginning of the next game turn without rolling for reserves.
- Objectives: There will be a set of Strategic/Narrative Objectives. These will be determined closer to the event.
- Kill board: There will be a board which will enable the sides to keep track of the Engine’s Kills, Assists and Deaths. This will be used to determine a few awards at the end of the day, and will be Engine-specific.
- Templates, Arcs and lack of bases: All templates will be scaled up and created for ease of use for the 28mm setting. Due to the 28mm lack of bases when it comes to calculating direct hits etc. the central hole of the blast marker if it covers a part of the Titan/Knight it counts as 2x hits.
Shoes are allowed on the gaming mat but they must be clean and smooth-soled (tennis shoes, plimsolls etc). General rule of thumb: would you be happy to walk on your own gaming mat in them? If TOC staff believe the chosen footwear are not suitable, overshoes will be provided. Walk carefully and be fully aware of your surroundings when walking on the mat. Do not step on or knock over Titans, Knights or terrain. We do not take liability for any Titans being damaged in the Walk.