Thursday, 20 August 2026

Ta'unar Supremacy Armour KX-139-11, Farsight Enclave

Titan Name: KX139-11
Pattern: KX139 Ta'unar Supremacy Armour
Primary Armament: 1 x Heavy Rail Cannon Array, 1 x Fragmentation Cluster Shell Launcher, 2x Fusion Eradicators, 4 x Burst Cannons, 4 x Smart Missiles Systems
Shas'O': Cadre Commander Rokk'i
Tau Sept: Farsight Cadre
Battle Maniple Composition: Ta'unar (KX-139-11)

Owner: Brenan S.
Location: Greater London, UK
Comments: I'm quite new to the hobby, having only started in late December 2025, but I finally finished my Taunar Supremacy! I first discovered it back in early January 2026 while browsing the Warhammer website and instantly fell in love with it. I bit the bullet during my local store's anniversary event in early March — I had just completed a Combat Patrol and figured, between the anniversary bonus and the joys of having a disposable income, it was the perfect excuse to treat myself!

It's not the best looking Taunar out there, but it's my Taunar, and I couldn't be happier with it.

A big thanks to u/Sometimes_Insane_1 from Reddit for the inspiration to add audio to the Taunar! If you want to see how it sounds, check it out within our Facebook Group as I posted a video of it there!
Photos:
COMPLETED PHOTOS:
2099b39b-1b90-4ce1-a348-1dfc6ffb771b.jpg
RAILGUN GO BRRRRRRRRRRRT
.IMG_20260523_201513.jpg
All the Colours are Hand-painted
IMG_20260523_201516.jpg
Since I'm new to the hobby, I had the Taunar fully build for a month before I figured out how to do
hand-painted OSL effects.
IMG_20260308_190408.jpg
I had a friend 3d print base pieces for extra effects🔥 I would put a real Warhound Titan head but I'd rather actually build it than keep it as a base piece!
image.png
Also added these with Base extender so it speaks when it moves.

Titan Owners Club

No comments:

Post a Comment