Sunday, 30 August 2026

Lucius Warhound Titan No. 1626 - Canis Tenebris, Legio Zoryablisk

Certificate Number: 1626
Titan Name: Canis Tenebris (Pes Mraka - Legio Zoryablisk's local language)(Shadow Wolf)
Pattern: Lucius Pattern Wolf Class Warhound Titan
Primary Armament: Modular, but preferred loadout is Plasma Blastgun and Turbolaser Destructor
Princeps: Princeps Radomir Volkov
Titan Legio: Legio Zoryablisk, (“The Wardens of Dawn and Dusk” or more simply “The Twin Flames”)
Battle Maniple Composition: Lucius Warhound (1626)

Owner: Travis V.
Location: Alabama, USA
Comments: Legio Zoryablisk discovered the wreck of this Lucius Pattern Warhound Titan on a derelict ship found adrift near its forgeworld. Information as to its original name and Legio had been scored from its chasis and machine spirit databanks. Significant expense was put into the recovery of this ancient relic and its reconstruction is currently underway. Legio Zoryablisk is also partnered with Knight House Metallyca (not to be confused with Legio Metalica), but I’ll submit their stuff separately once I’m done building them. 
I do have a Warbringer on commission that I will be adding once I get it. I also have 2 Eldar Phantom Titans and 2 Revenant Titans as well. But I haven’t come up with names for them yet, and one of each needs repairs. I’ll submit them separately. I also have a Knight House and Aeldari Wraithknights that I'll submit separately.
Photos: Only Photo I have is after it was recovered in its damaged state bearing its old colors of an unknown Legio and missing any weapons. I’ll send in more photos once the Rites of (re)Construction are complete, and once the Rites of (re)Color are complete.
WORK IN PROGRESS PHOTOS:
A rare relic Engine indeed. We will await the Rites.

Titan Owners Club


No comments:

Post a Comment