Friday 12 July 2019

Update Warlord No.326- Avatar Belli, 12-7-19

More progress from Paolo, though there was also some mild tragedy.  :)

"Hello there!
It has been a while since I updated you about my warlord. Unfortunately I had a major accident with it. The glue used for the legs completely lost grip and the titan felt to ground. I worked a lot to restore it and finally I found the time to finish the base that will support the new “twisted legs”. I promise while ago to give you updates once the base was ready, and now it is."

UPDATE PHOTOS:



Great way to create a base.



The Warlord will definitely look like an imposing beast.







Love how this came out.




The grass tufts add a nice touch.




For the Emperor!


Beautiful shot.  You can imagine this being the last thing a traitor sees.

2 comments:

  1. Beautiful, are you fixing Avatar Belli to the base? I recommend it asthe Base forms the third rigid leg of a triangle which makes the build a lot stronger.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hello,
      He’s not fixed to the base still testing the stability of the build. But it is in this pose since a while now, so I think I can glue them now

      Delete