- Clarification on what composes a unit.
- How often stratagems can be used; which is to say only once unless a rule explicitly changes that.
- Void shield mergers and what can cause them to be "broken" based on certain in-game effects.
- Legio Fortidus modifications to account for the Warbringer, which is to say that's the only Titan they cannot use for a swap.
- Clarification of Titan reinforcement for Knight Household armies by saying that Titans can serve as a support element to Knight armies.
- Adding in the Bypass weapon trait, which was MISSING from Shadow and Iron [Whoops - TOC]
- Points changes to the Acastus Knights and limiting the banner size to max of two.
- Limiting Acastus Knights to one Banner per Titan maniple or Knight Lance.
An interesting note is that the FAQ shows that the WBNT's "Weapon Critically Disabled" doesn't come into play yet. We know there are more supplements to come, so it seems that GW has begun to future-proof the game to an extent. Perhaps we'll see this come about at the same time as the Corrupted Titans. There are far more items in the document than what we've listed so go check it out, give it a read, and let us know your thoughts.