Monday, 26 June 2017

Warlord Titan No.258- Mars Puritatem, Legio Metalica

Certificate Number: 258
Titan Name: Mars Puritatem
Pattern: Mars Pattern 
Head Unit: Mars-Alpha 
Primary Armament: Sunfury Plasma Annihilator, Belicosa Volcano Cannon, Laser Blasters on the Carapace (may switch to Apocalypse Missile Launchers during final build - tbc)
Princeps: Ophamion
Titan Legio: Legio Metalica 
Battle Maniple Composition: Warhound 4106


Owner: Alan G
Location: Coventry, UK
Comments: Nothing other than comments above about having been built and painted, and then disassembled and stripped back to resin.

Photos: Photos incoming.

2 comments:

  1. Stripped Titan? I can't imagine not only having to build and paint a warlord, but also before you even begin having to strip it back to its original state. My hat off to you sir! I look forward to seeing your progress.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Unfortunately I rushed it the first time around, so rather than buy another one, I stripped this one back. Now I'm about to start afresh and hopefully this time do justice to such a wonderful kit.

    ReplyDelete