Wednesday 20 December 2017

Where Do You Display Them?

Sorry for the lack of posts from me in the last two weeks.  My wife and I have been busy with work and getting a home.  As she and I move forward with the process, we've talked at length about what we want.  A critical part of the talks was us having a hobby room for ourselves.

Yet, part of the hobby is also showing off what you've done.  If your hobby room is in an obscure part of the house or away from the main viewing area, you have a choice to make.  Do you leave your most precious models (which we all know Titans are) in the less visible spot and take people to them, or do you put the treasured models front and center, away from your hobby cave?  For my wife and I, we plan to show them off in our living room, giving them glory and pride of place.

TOC once asked how you display your Titans, this time we ask:

Where do you display your Titans?

Let us know in the comments below.


3 comments:

  1. As I was living in a tiny appartment, I was lucky enough that my home store displays my Titans, along with my finished army in their display case. It also makes it easier when I just want to have a game, my dead pile is me just returning them to the shelf!

    ReplyDelete
  2. In my dedicated hobby room, in an Ikea Deltof display cabinet. I am lucky, but need something bigger for a Warlord! https://weemen.blogspot.co.uk/2015/04/transmission-resumes-new-games-room.html

    ReplyDelete
  3. Both of my Titans are on a couple realm of battle boards set up on a long table/shelf in the corner of my living room. My skitarii forces are dispersed around their feet. Proudly displayed, but I'm really infringing upon the available room of my small apartment to do so lol. I'd really like to invest in a proper cabinet.

    ReplyDelete