Sunday 26 May 2019

Ta'unar Supremacy Armor KX-139-07, Farsight Enclave 1st Defence Cadre

Certificate Number: Not Applicable (KX139-07).
Titan Name: Eternal Firetide
Pattern: KX139 Ta’unar
Head Unit: Not Applicable
Primary Armament: Pulse-Ordinance Multi-Driver, Tri-Axis Ion Cannons 
Princeps: Cadre Commander O’Sairis
Titan Legio: Farsight Enclave 1st Defence Cadre
Battle Maniple Composition: Not Applicable

Owner: Harry C.
Location: Oxfordshire, UK
Comments: As someone relatively new to the hobby, having played Dark Angels for a few years before starting my T’au army, I decided that I would finally treat myself to owning a titan of some description, and since I now had a tau army, I thought it would be fun to get what I consider forge world’s best model of all time, the KX139. I always wanted to own one of these, and am of course very excited to finally be able to, however I am doubtful of the paint quality, sadly [You have done well Harry! T.O.C]. I have never been an expert painter, and while it is fair to say this is my best painted model, and I still have quite a way to go. Not really sure what else to put in the comment section, but hopefully TOC appreciates my KX139, the new centrepiece of my Farsight Enclave army!

Photos:

Completed:

Great colours.

Really looking forward to fighting some T'au Engines eventually.


Strong Pose. Very stalwart.










Thanks for sharing!

Don't forget to join us on Facebook


Titan Owners Club


No comments:

Post a Comment