Thursday 4 July 2019

Update Mars Warhound No. 5943- Venator Noctis, 4-7-19

Princeps Clint has recently moved from the UK to the USA and has completed his Warhound since we last heard from him.  Congratulations, Clint!

"I have attached a few photos of the finished product! Diorama is still coming along however. 




Her name is Venator "Daisy" Noctis - rough translation being Hunter of the Night. My own personal Legion - Legio de Venari - again rough translation being Legion of the Hunt. "


COMPLETED PHOTOS:



An excellent start to the diorama.


Gorgeous green work!


Fantastic stripe work and internals.

2 comments:

  1. Beautiful paintjob - that green is just lush! I love the white components on the servitors too - fantastic looking engine! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you my friend! It took a while but was absolutely 100% worth it! Cant wait to see what's next for my hobby addiction ha.

    ReplyDelete