Monday 27 April 2020

A Tale of TOC Princeps - Week 4

Welcome back Princeps, this week's round up of all the Titan Owners Club Fabricator Princeps during this lockdown period, scroll down for more Titan fabrication fun...
Princeps John H - So this week I got a majority of the legs base coated ready for all the pistons to be cut and painted. That body is getting closer. Main colour is down now on to the trim then decals and details. Really taking my time with this one as I really want to get it right. Also using painting techniques I’ve not really used before takes time to get right. So far really chuffed with how is going. Hopefully I’ll really knuckle down this week and get the main armour done ready for the interior.



Princeps Majoris Halfpenny has been working on his Legio Crucius Reaver, laying down the distinctive black and white scheme now adding the stripes. Some great brass work on the hips and knees.




Princeps Rob C - Finishing touches to weapons this week. Heat bloom applied to the Sunfury Plasma Annihilators and the Laser Blasters. General grime added. A superb job by Rob C, the grime looks superb.


Princeps Simon W - This week I have been applying the Rites of Colour doing the black and dark grey basecoats.


Princeps Phil - So details this week.  I have been aging the metal on the Reaver with different layers of weathering.  These are techniques I haven't used before so, whilst I'm trying to push myself the process is slow but i hope you like the results.


Princeps Tony H -  Continuing my AT force, the Reaver is the latest addition to Legio Metalica.


Some more excellent progress, thanks for posting, I am enjoying seeing hobby progress whilst I am unable to progress my own, you all help a little keeping me rooted in my favourite hobby, cheers. Stay safe, stay well Princeps all.

Princeps Majoris Siph

No comments:

Post a Comment