Saturday 19 March 2022

Chaos Warhound Titan No. 6310 - Tear of Darkness, Legio Magna

Certificate Number: 6310
Titan Name: Tear of Darkness
Pattern: Mars-Pattern Warhound Titan
Primary Armament: Titan Vulcan Mega Bolter, Titan Plasma Blastgun
Princeps Name: Maximus the Fallen
Legio: Legio Magna
Maniple Composition: Warlord (1333); Warhound (6310)  

Owner: Edouard H.
Location: Paris, France

Comments: After many experiments on FW models, I finally decided to take the step and integrate some Titans in my Black Legion. Before launching myself in this purchase, I inquired about the question and I fell by chance on the site of your club. I would like to join this club in order to benefit from the experience of its members to make the best of my Titans and then take part in the club's activities as well as give its members the benefit of my experience by building and painting my own titans.

Photos: None yet

No comments:

Post a Comment