Friday 25 March 2022

Warlord Titan No.578-1 - Hand of Fate, Legio Olympus

Certificate Number: 578-1 (there is two Certificates for 578 from FW)
Titan Name: Hand Of Fate
Pattern: Mars-Alpha Warlord Titan
Head Unit: Mars-Alpha 
Primary Armament: Belicosa Volcano Cannon, Arioch Power Claw, carpace Laser Blasters
Princeps: Ozymandias
Titan Legio: The Legio Olympus Ordo Titanica
Battle Maniple Composition:  Warlord (578); Warbringer (72); Reaver (2398); Warhound (6402); Warhound (3129)

Owner: Ben W. 
Location: Norfolk, UK

Comments: As you can see, I'm not the best painter in the world, which is made worse by my bad habit of not using templates or transfers (something I will change), so everything you see is freehanded. 
I also wanted to make a custom titan legion, although that has made the painting even harder, I thought to base it around Olympus Mons on Mars, so the legion's icon is the black mount Olympus with a gold star at the top representing the time when the Emperor met the tech priests, and there is a dark red background for the sands of Mars. When I chose the red / white / silver main colours, I didn't know about Legio Atarus, but maybe these are brighter than what Legio Atarus are.

Photos:
COMPLETED PHOTOS:




Great custom Legio Badge of Legio Olympus

The second 578 certificate from FW, one in Germany, and one from UK.

No comments:

Post a Comment