Friday 10 February 2023

Update - Warlord Titan No.10 - Ex Noctia, Legio Astorum - 10 Feb 23

Hi Princeps, I have the pleasure of an update with my newest aquisition, a transfer from Legio Atarus to Legio Astorum. 

Warlord Ex Noctia is a Legio Atarus titan of note from the battles at Beta Garmon, however it is now requisitioned to Legio Astorum and undergoing the Rites of Colour for sanctified service under it's new Legio. 

I have always wanted Warlord 10, I own Reaver 10 and Warhound 10, so when I bought my Warlord on the day of release and received Warlord 104 Dominus Victoria I was a little deflated regarding the number lol, but super excited for a massive Warlord!! But when Warlord 10 came up for sale recently for the second time, the good Members of Titan Owners Club reached out to me and I am now the owner of Forge World Warlord No.10 and will be repainting for Legio Astorum (which is kind of a shame as the paint job by the previous owner Jack B is a fine job.
I am honouring the history of the Titan, Ex Noctia was a Titan of note at the battle of Beta Garmon, now recovered and being re-sanctified in the Rites of Colour for Legio Astorum. To honour the Machine Spirit, several panels contain the red of Atarus to denote their sacrifices.
Re-spraying undercoat of black before the Astorum (Kantor) Blue is applied.

All my Titans have a base for extra stabilty and strength, aids movement on the battlefield of Titan Walks too as the teflon coated feet underneath allow an easy slide.
Base completed.
I thought about keeping red rear leg armour, but once test fitted I changed my mind.
Alternating blues and reds link the red vanes to the blue armour.
Nearly completed the transition to Astorum, I have the Titan Owners Club UK Beachhead Walk event to attend this weekend where Ex Noctia will once again Walk!

Cheers, Princeps Seniores Siph, TOC Admin

No comments:

Post a Comment