Thursday 3 August 2023

Mars Warhound Titan No.3259 - Lupus Dominus, Knights of Macragge

Certificate Number: 3259
Titan Name: Lupus Dominus “The white wolf of Macragge” 
Pattern: Mars Pattern Warhound (Hyena) Titan
Primary Armament: Vulcan Mega Bolter & Turbolaser Destructor
Princeps: Proximus Lysion
Titan Legio: Knights of Macragge
Battle Maniple Composition: Warhound (3259)

Owner: Dom B.
Location: West Midlands, UK. 

Comments: I think I am the second or third owner of this Engine, she’s been beautifully painted inside and was primed externally in leadbelcher when I received her. she now marches as the head of my Freeblades knight lance / custom household attached to my Ultramarines armoured brigade. 

Photos:
COMPLETED PHOTOS:







Congratulations Princeps Dom

Titan Owners Club

No comments:

Post a Comment