Monday 20 April 2020

A Tale of TOC Princeps - Week 3

Welcome back Princeps, this week's round up of all the Titan Owners Club Fabricator Princeps during this lockdown period. Unfortunately TOC's own Princeps Majoris Siph, me, I have been activated as part of his government's Covid Response so I won't be progressing with my 2nd Reaver Titan for a while yet, but will be keeping my spirits up watching the progress of my fellow Princeps right here. This week joined by our Brother Princeps across the Atlantic, scroll down for a bumper crop of Titan fabrication...
Princeps Matt - Matt (US TOC's own Southeast Regional Coordinator), brought his Warlord out for a quick walk in the yard so they could get some sun while still observing the lockdown in his home state.


Princeps Robert, meanwhile, has a whole new Titan to build. Exactly what Tale of TOC Princeps is about, getting some hobby joy from these strange isolated times. We wish you well with your new build.


Princeps Seniores Shadow - From the US, TOC's own Shadow is reporting in - These are my own Maniple in AT, my big focus since my larger Engines are done and I'm enjoying working on the Legio Astorum in small scale.



Princeps James is doing his own Astorum maniple and eventually TOC's Shadow have to team up with him to bring death to Mortis!



Princeps John H - This week again has been slow. But she is taking shape. Mainly working on the top getting the base colours down and looking good. Hopefully I’ll get all the trim done on the carapace and main engine block done over the weekend ready to start the endoskeleton.



Princeps Tony H has been working on his glorious 'daemon world' AT bases and achieving a particular level of gross. Great stuff.



Princeps Simon W -  A great update to Angelus Infernum this week, all the pistons are attached and it has been primed and the first stage of metallics are complete. And Princeps Simon has progressed to the build stage, Angelus Infernum is undergoing the Rite of Construction.

Princeps Rob C - Its time to cover up everything I’ve done at this point with grime and other general dirtiness. This is probably my favourite bit, making the titan look as though its been through some sort of unpleasant environment. Still come minor adjustments to do but other than that, happy so far.


Princeps Phil - I decided to take a break from the carapace this week now that the head armour is completed. I started on the chassis for the Titan and it's a metal recipe I've never used before. Still a long way to go though.


This week Fabricator Princeps Seniores Col. Hertford started enhancement of colours of one of his Reaver titans.  Currently none of the Tempestus engines in the Maniple meet the standards of the mechanicum.


And finally, this week Princeps Lord Halfpenny has started the Rite of Colour for the, as of yet, unnamed Reaver Titan. The legs will be completed prior to the addition of the armour plates. More to follow this week, need masking tape...
Some excellent progress from our TOC Princeps, stay safe, stay home, stay well all.

Princeps Majoris Siph

No comments:

Post a Comment