Tuesday 5 July 2016

Update Warhound No4608- Aedifex Perditae, 5-7-16

Alek shared an update on his Warhound Titan, Aedifex Perditae with the TOC recently:

"Hey there,

A quick update on the Aedifex Perditae (Architect of Ruin)-

As is, she’s about 70% done, barring washes, highlights, details and cleanup. (And Legio Crucius transfers- if I can ever get my hands on some…). Thank the Emperor for airbrushes- mine made painting the black and metal so painless.

Really impressed with the Titans making their way to the site- very high quality. Especially Drake’s Warlord, that is a thing of pure beauty, deserving of a place at Warhammer World."

UPDATE PICTURE


Very swift progress. - TOC

3 comments:

  1. That stance is awesome. If I do another Hound I'm going to do it with the low stance like this - I just think it looks super menacing. Nice work!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Can't wait to see those stripes finished. Nice, smooth coloring! Great job!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I like the prowling and aggressive pose it has.

    ReplyDelete