Saturday 25 May 2019

Mars Warhound No.5583 - TBN, Legio Astorum

Certificate Number: 5583
Titan Name: TBN
Pattern: Mars Pattern 
Primary Armament:  Dual Turbo-Laser Destructor, Vulcan Mega Bolter 
Princeps: TBC
Titan Legio: Legio Astorum
Battle Maniple Composition: Only this Warhound, for now.

Owner: James L.
Location: London
Comments: My first Titan, not 100% finished yet, but it’s ready for the table. 


Photos:

Work in Progress:

Looks damn good even though it is not finished lol.

Posed on the balls of it's feet, like an Alpha hunter.

Metalwork looks great!

Another Great Engine for the Club. Hope to see more soon!

Don't forget to join Titan Owners Club: UK on Facebook


4 comments:

  1. Superb mate, great looking Titan already and the best choice of Legio and armament. As for names I reckon Canis... something. I hope it’s the first of many, and hopefully I’ll get my Warhounds Canis Bellum and Canis Praetor to Walk alongside your Engine at a future TOC UK walk! I think there is a few spaces for 28th June due to a drop out. Email TOC to ask if you are available?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks very much! I'm glad you like it, although I'm sure she'll look rather plain next to your two haha. Still working on the name, I'll get there eventually. Sadly I can't make it to this year's walk, but I very much look forward to the next and seeing (5583) and all the other beautiful engines in action.

      Delete
  2. Amazing quality especially for a first Titan years of painting figures has paid off one day I’ll return your fake grass pot

    ReplyDelete