Wednesday 5 January 2022

Princeps Shark: An Introduction

Hello all! I am Robert or, as you will see me here, Princeps Shark. I am pleased to be your incoming US Branch chairman. Some may consider me “old school” as I began my journey with Warhammer back in 1988, but I am just as passionate about the hobby as when I started.  I have been a TOC member since 2017, and have since added two more engines.

I have always had a love of giant robots. I collect Transformers, build Gunpla and have a nice assortment of Games Workshop models. The extension into resin God-Engines was a natural progression. My resin addiction began with an Avenger Strike Fighter, followed by a Marauder Destroyer. Adding a Warhound (Mars-4622 )in 2017 was the next logical step. I currently field armies from the Astra Militarum (13th Cadian Irregulars), Chaos Space Marines (Sons of Fulgrim-Emperor’s Children Warhost), Imperial Knights (Knights of House Kreil) and this year will be adding Adeptus Mechanicus (Beta-Median Titan Cohort Numina-Thoth). Of course, I also command a maniple of God-Engines of Legio Perennia (Mars-4622, Mars-5891, Warbringer-156).






Vigilate Sagittarius: Titan Arcus Maniple Sentinel Rho


Knight's of House Kreil: Faithful Retainers to Legio Perennia

I have been lucky enough to have been the Southwest Regional Coordinator and US Branch Secretary-Treasurer for the last three years. In my position, I have had the pleasure of planning events and interacting with some of the membership. I am looking forward to getting the chance to meet more of you soon and continue the work of my predecessors. 

Please feel free to reach out to me at tocusa.chair@gmail.com.

1 comment:

  1. Welcome our new US Chair, May your reactors burn bright and hot and your aim true.

    ReplyDelete